Another trip of mine

15.34


Hasil gambar untuk tumblr plane window

Hai!

back to blogging again. I feel sorry and failed of my inconsistency to keep up my writings in a good frequent - scheduled time, but it never happend.

and bit of sorry for my quality of my post will dissapoint you because it's all not came from me, just a random writings in my free times.

im not that gloomy for sure. things happened , works gettin bigger and much takes my times.

recently ive just come back from another city out of this town. literally it was unprepared journey so far. like 24h before, my boss-woman call me to get ready for next early morning flight.
no itinerary , or vision what im goin to do at that trip.

well, im not a newbie for travelling, but by plane .. yes, call me 'udik' for this case.
my preferency to use train or buses  makes me loves the feeling to keep stay on the ground rather than flying in a big box of metal - with two gigantic wings , and ready to fallen whenever it wants. Too risky.

what im goin to do while there, was more like bussines trip kinda of days. tired and no fun at all. except my boss-man whose are so cool inside and out (im not flatterin them anw)

good stayin on my own room, fancy dinner, breaky, or lunchie. all good mostly.

it's like a deja vu. Things i always wanted whenever looking a young lady travelled with one hand bags only and one small luggage, dressing with black suits, never stop talking on the phone , like she owns the world. thats me three days ago. im not kidding or overrated, but damn, one more of imagination comes real.

oh perhaps, after this post im going to review a hotel where i was staying at while in Makasar, just a newly four-stars hotel near Losari beach - the famous spot for beach in Makasar. Hope it usefull after my not really important post previously.

So stay tune loves one!


xx

C'

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook