Review : The RINRA Hotel - Makassar

14.16


Hasil gambar untuk the rinra makassar
from google

Wohoo, it's becomes my second review about hotels/accomodation in this blog :)

I know.. i know, i was expecting this blog will grow as a travel blog or my digital travel diaries, but im too emotional to not writing my anxiety about anything. So, forgive my inconsistent, and try to start over, so everyone's happy he-he-he *long awkward laugh*


Well, as i post on previous stories, about my bussines trip to Makassar , i was staying in a five - star hotel and it was a new thing in town!

The coolest fact of new building of course you will get the best quality ever.

The Rinra , my accomodation that provided by my company for my staying in two nights. For complete address would you mind to Google it please ? Thanks... im not good to remember details ha-ha-ha *another awkward laugh*

But all i was remember, its location in a very strategic places, which are in front of Losari Beach, you guys didnt know that ? Oh come on, ask Google.*thanks Google*

Well, another funfacts was, the hotel itself located besides a new shopping mall also, i think they use an one stop living , kinda thing. And some malls nearer, The Trans Mall i guess.

I took 40-50minutes to reach the Hotel from Sultan Hasanuddin Airport, traffic jam wasnt a big thing on that day (i got charged by the local taxi IDR 150.000 exclude toll)


Hasil gambar untuk the rinra makassar
Thanks Google/pegipegi

Back to the hotel, the lobby wasn't too large, and i was arriving during public holiday and a lil bit shock and unmatched with surroundings: lobby was full with families, kiddos, wearing beach hat, shirts, and swimming pants, and im look-alike MIB agents, the sidekick of agent K. Duh..

So its takes a few minutes to check in, and cant wait to see my room on 9th floor...

I got a double bed with non-smoking room, and all set. Everything's work, except the Wifi, and im too lazy to ask the receptionist, so forget about the wifi, I've shower only no bathtub (i even take a bath once a day), not a big deal then, and all good.

Since the agenda wont let me catch a breath even an hour, so i couldn't try every facility they have. Some places ive visit are the infinity pool, and i recommend to come during sunset, bar, the restaurant and i think that's all.

The staff super helpful, but minor inputs are their language especially for a foreigner like my Boss-man. Just a few of them could speak English well, the rest need some translation. I think its should take seriously since they were a five stars hotel right?

The food uhmm, since my tongue does not have any good taste of food, all I could say is fantastic!

So, thats all my review with my all honesty, and my small knowledge in reviewing methods, so feel free to put some additional info or any inputs.

Enjoy your trip in Makassar gengs!





Love


C


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook