J.O.G.J.A -Never Ending Culture-

10.56

Jogja..

The City of Culture , traditions , when manners high valued .

The City of Knowledge , tourism iconic.

Yeaaah same as BALI i never ever get bored with its thousand charm. Warm outside cute inside .

Last time i was there is on 2009 with all my friends when i was in 1st grade on my VHS.

Even just shopped,and visits the central of the city but it's still AWESOME.

Continued my stories,what brings me to there yesterday is my SHORT TRIP to my hometown. Yeah one things must noted is IT'S A STRUGGLE to reached that city from SOLO.

I took Prameks (Prambanan Ekspress) from Solo Balapan at 16.15 and the tickets is 10rb which is worth it for the train. And i imagined it was like a commuterline in Jakarta, maybe better ( 7rb = 10rb ). But it's wrong!! First NO AC then it was like an - economy better- train at least no one sit in the rooftop of the train but there's no special railway coach for women , full , stuffy , no air and many shittly things.

I stood up, sat , slept , awoke. And  i didnt arrived yet .

At 4.30 i arrived at Tugu Station and i toookk a deeepp breathhh.

The good news we were arrived

The bad news is train to return back only till 5.30.

Let me think what we could do for an hour in Jogja ?? N.O.T.H.I.N.G

We hopeless,mad and hungry *eh?

But  nothing cant stopped us (y)

*running to Malioboro St*

My Self w/ my Shopping Bag xoxo
I bought a bag,  a bracelet that i wanted for so long, and just a few small stuff. So did my mom ;)

Jogja at saturday night is more colorfull :)) youngster , foreigner , natives all blend in one small road. Yeah, languages isnt a problem to socialize isnt it?




Finally we return back to Solo by Trans Jogja with 1A route to the Prambanan terminal (fyi , based on the map ive read it's the closest terminal to take a bus to Solo )

But we get off from the bus isnt at terminal because the co driver inform me that it's more easier to take the bus in there. The time is 7 pm i sat in side of the road waitin the bus and with a starving stomach, yea it's so pathetic

And i got the full bus i ever get. Yea it's a half nightmare.

Our supper for dinner is ' Angkringan ' near my village. Most of us eat roughly lol

Arrived at my village at 9.30pm , you know i took becak to got inside and as long as the way i just how dark it is and one light source is only A MOON. And luckily that night moon shoneee so brightlly yeaahh, if it wasnt i think we gonna lost.

Sun seeks before nights comes
Malioboro at Night

And i was return to Jakarta on Sunday evening eww times flies so fast there but im thankful for the short vacation ive. It's such a spring in the middle my hectic days.

Well trip overr buddy :")

For the transportation i spent ....

Train ticket from JKT( Gambir) - Solo (Solo Balapan) 335k

Bus ticket from Solo( Tirtonadi Terminal) - JKT 150k



and for all excutives classes :)














You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook