Cimaja Trip

14.53






Heyaaa reader! I also comin back with my new stories about my trip.
My first solo trip!
I can't believe even until now, I did it.
Take a lots of courage to havin this. To be honest, I've reasons why I do so. Everything went hard, and re-shape my heart from the broken pieces :)
My wanderlust now is a small heaven near Jakarta, located in the West Java. Named as Cimaja. The heaven of surfer, the Bali of Java or everything you named it for the coolest beach.
I spent my holiday alone bcuz I'm too tired for askin someone else's to join. This is my holiday, why I beggin for someone else? Besides it still in the near area of my own.
The trip begins from Bogor, which I took the commuter line train from Pondok Cina st into Bogor. I'm not strange for this stuff, took the 03 greeny car to drop me into the Baranangsiang terminal. And I found my MGI bus for only 40k who can bring you super comfy for the next 4hours.
My bus got off at 7.45am and arrived safely at 12 pm. Traffic not a big thing on that day.
I've searched for my accommodation and I got one. It's Cimaja Square.
Sounds like a name for Dept Store ahaha but trust me , I recommend you this place. Here some short review.

Dy-Rate : 8.5/10

1. Located near the main road which thru by the local angkot and near the convenience store like Alfamart. So its just a meters away from life haha.
2. The accommodation could describe like a cottage. Took eco-friendly concepts, you'll get a hommy cottage surrounded by the rice paddy and the waves sound nearly. The quiet place to escape from the dull city . Less suffer because the small road throughout the rice paddy is really clear. So you shouldn't scared to get lost or fall down . The room is in a various type. Ive one double bed for my self, clean bathroom and a cool air inside(in fact there's no AC on mine). All I got for only 200k/night. What affordable choices!
3. The restaurant concepts was really amused me. It's such a hype place to hang out. You'll find some table games such as billiard, scrabble, chest, and some books , dvds, complete by PC to browsin.
During the weekend they served a special pizza. And mostly the guest is a surfer. I enjoyed it . A lot. Lol
The various menus is a good point also.
4. The hospitality is outstandin. You shouldnt surprised if the staff (they've some) always greet you by your name. The owner, a beautiful old woman, named Elaonora , for the short Nora, is a warm person. When I firstly arrived , she greets me by askin how was my journey and they served me like a quenn hahaha. And after I got back , I kno she watchin me in distance to make sure I'm got the right angkot. And I consider lately, she's a mother of Indonesian Actor, Fathir Muchtar (Serigala Terakhir movies), when I just discuss him with the bartender , he just came in! He's hotter than my coffee!

My first place to visit is the beach itself. A rocky beach with a huge waves, but cloudy skies won't stop to the local surfer to played around with the sea. I've tried with my own board. Less than an hour, I got a problem with my back and hands, indeed.
Before sunset the rain is comin. Better to stayin under my warm blanket.
After takin a bath, I decided to go to the restaurant, before its get darker, and I also want to see the pizza night there. Even I don't order pizza ( what do you want to see from a lil asian girl order a pizza for herself only?!)
My choices for dinner is a fried rice chicken. I got a whole big plate. With an iced coffee, I enjoyed my Saturday night. Alone. At the corner. Keep busy with my Elisabeth Gilbert novel. I'm happy as I am :)
The guest comin after more and more. The atmosphere with this stranger such a perfect night. We playin the same games till drop.
I've yawnin 10 times. Bed time!
No such a perfect quality night of my self like I've now.
......
Woke up at 5.30. The sun ups there, the only plan I've is visit Karangpapak beach ( sunset beach).
I took an ojeg to reached it. You could use angkot too. But bcuz of my impatient, I spent my 10k for it.
Karangpapak beach is sandy white beach. At that mornin wasn't too hectic. I could even takin so many pose for selfie hoho.


You kno what I do next ? I decided to came back by walkin along the seaside!
Based on the information I should thru 4km .
Yeaaaa I'm walkin on the seaside. The breathtaking views I can't buy, the monent when I should crosses the river, helped for two kindest man. And for Godsake, I made it!
#theperkofbeingtraveller
Back to cottage for havin a bath, drink a tasty ice chocolate. I'm ready to back home!


Cost :

Train to bogor 3500 x 2 : 7k
Angkot 03 to terminal 4000x2 : 8k
Bus MGI 40k x2: 80k
Angkot to Cimaja : 6000 x 2 : 12k
Cottage : 200k
Others expenses depend on urself.

"Nothing who wander are lost"



You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. if you come again to PBR try https://www.facebook.com/Bikerswaroeng

    BalasHapus

Like us on Facebook