November Crush

09.08







I have no idea what to post or so on, since my life is all about working - Youth stuff. Been awhile for myself to not visit any kind of cutie places and i missed the smell of ocean. Blah.

Leave all my anxiety and to make this blog keep alive, id like to share what's been my November favorite things, to do.. or person? HAHHAHA you wish.

So we begin at fifth..


5. Starbucks

Hasil gambar untuk tumblr starbucks
via tumblr

Whoah. Im a die hard fans of coffee , but not stuck into brands or what coffee i drink. And i cant afford for many times my coffee times comes, i shall have that one for me.
but for a couple days ago, i visit one of their store - which are nearly from my place, and i never found such a calm and relaxing feeling when you visit a coffee shop without basic makeup (y'all know, eyeliner and something) but still fine anyway.

I just wear my sweat pants , a loose shirts, and a very bare face - just a touch of lipbalm. Im not feel awful and sorry for my looks but just enjoy my coffee and continue my works.

This become my new favorite place to go (to put on note : only a week after payday LOL)

4. Neckscraft

Hasil gambar untuk tumblr neck scarf
via tumblr

I just bought it from online shop and it was so lit. my sense of fashion detect some improvment from the way i look if i wear that. For sure.
I wear as a bandana or a neckscraft but both are so lovely.
I think my taste wasnt that bad at all.

3. Spotify

Hasil gambar untuk tumblr earphone
via tumblr
Duh. i cant live without listen any music (especially when travels alone) or even working. and this stuff is a brilliant! I just try this one and the playlist super lovely. I mean i never trust my playlist instead of my own songs in my own phone , but i can enjoy the whole tracks without skipping any single tracks.

2. Christmas

Gambar terkait
via tumblr

I SMELL A CHRISTMAS CAKE AND STUFF AND PRESENT ALL THE WAY. It's still November but a year was pass really fast , so does a month!
I have no snow , but the season is such all ive wanted for thewhole years.
i will not having a same Christmas again , but  this year has been amazing and good to me, so this Christmas also the best moment after this thrilling years. Cheers to the early Christmas festive!

1. Thinking about marriage

Hasil gambar untuk tumblr outdoor wedding
via tumblr

HAHAHHAHAHAH I KNOW IT SO RANDOM.
Well guys, im not saying i thinking to settle down for someone else or having it in near times, but i was really think about it since my friend will having their wedding this month.
I wondering how is it feels, to set your entire life , trust a person that might hurts you, but you dont mind, as long as it's him.
It's really thrilling rather than a cliff jumping. It's more like you do a cliff jumping with no oceans below , just him that will catch you when you fall........ too risky but worth a jump right?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook