Prologue

23.00








Welcome to a lil bit messy and un-organized digital diary of mine.

Claudia / Klodi / Yaya / Klodeh
(the last one is how he call me whenever he needs any favor from me)

Any nickname for those who know me in real life , but please , Claudia for my official nickname - or at least what i always introduced in my working place.

Born and raised in Indonesia, A Javanese and Ambonese breed, currently working and having life at its best.

I used to write diary ,in a form of a book since i was 8th, i still remember the first book i have, a brown cute book and it lasts for years. And continued until i was 15th.

I realized im kinda a person that couldnt hide any emotion within, and need a medium or anything to expressed what i felt and to relief all the pressure.

Then, i start blogging right exactly in High School times, and i swear it wasnt worth any appreciation since it didnt contain no information or benefit to those who read it or even it aint a content for public readings material.

It just kinda what a 16th-year-old myself felt and has no intention to motivate or inspire anyone. It's all about my story and the genuine feelings at the moment.

Travel becomes my essential since high school and i have my own chance to travel once im graduated.

Beach, cities, or even mountains. Im not doing it frequently or has no fixed schedule within a year, but i just go when i feel need it.

I wish i could live by doing what i love, you know, travel to there or somewhere in this world , but i believe the key of happiness is just doing grateful and focusing with what we have instead of wishing or comparing to someone else's life.

I am pleased to discuss for questions or your concern in terms of any field or things i really know.


Well, the rest is all that i posted , and more incoming!




Love,


Dy





You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook